No one is destined for a life of miserable mornings.
If you think you’re not a morning person, well! that will change.
You may not be a morning person, but we can certainly help you to have happy mornings (even if you prefer to sleep by noon).
Happy morning people do these 10 things :
1. Plan Your Sleep: If you know you need 8 hours of sleep and need to be awake at 6 am to work on time, be sure to clean and sleep well before midnight. You will usually hit the bed at the same time most of the night, so your body can begin to learn their sleep patterns and help with the next step. There are several ways to fall asleep in no time if you have problems falling asleep.
2. Declare an intention for tomorrow: Think of one thing big or small that makes you want to get out of bed tomorrow. It can be very specific for the day. Maybe it’s a happy hour with a friend after work, maybe it’s a cup of hot coffee. It can be anything, but it is important to have something that you have been excited to wake up tomorrow.
3. Set an alarm: Before hitting the sack, set your alarm with a long time so you do not rush. Starting the day in a hurry is a surefire way to feel frantic all day.
4. Do not hit the snooze button: This will be difficult for some of you, but let’s be honest here, You will not sleep properly if your alarm goes out every 7 minutes. Set your alarm early instead of when you really need to get up and get up at this time. Now it’s time to realize what you’re happy to help you get out of bed!
5. Try to wake up naturally: If you wake up naturally within an hour after the time your alarm is set, you will probably be better off and then get up. When synchronizing with the natural sleep & wakeup cycles of your body, be sure to update and not wake up with REM sleep. This is difficult, but it takes time for now, just try your best.
6. Take a deep breath: You have probably been breathing hard all night. Get fresh air in your lungs – usually outside.
7. Drink water: A big glass right after you wake up. Well, you can pee first, but then it’s water that keeps you awake! During the night you can be completely dehydrated, which can leave you low on energy and a sense of Crummy. In addition, it is also good for your skin!
8. Meditate: Meditation can take as much or as little time as you like. It’s really about taking a moment and being in the moment before jumping into your day. Whether it’s 20 seconds in bed or 20 minutes on the floor, you’ll feel the benefits.
9. Practice gratitude: If you are congratulating something or confirming something in your life that is grateful, start the day on a positive note.It is awesome to look back at the things you are grateful for at the end of a month, years, decades But it’s also good to think about it every now and then.
10. Eat breakfast: As the name says ” Break Fast” and that’s exactly what to do. Try not to scoop food like your drive to work but something is better than nothing for your energy, metabolism and mood.