Owning a own private island for certain people isn’t something strange? Obviously, we are discussing about extremely wealthy people here. For these individuals to purchase an expensive island some place in Hawaii is a way of investment. But, costs for islands can be amazingly high – straight up to $600 million for one island. The most costly island Lanai costs around $610 millions.
It is everyones dream to live a luxurious lifestyle, drive an extravagant car and live in a huge house total with every all luxuries that life can offer. What about raising the stakes and adding the most expensive island to your list of things to get? It is an ideal get-away. A heaven where you can rejoice by the clear blue waters on all sides. Owning your very own expensive island isn’t just an amazing venture however it is additionally a rich escape.
Here are the 10 most expensive island in the world 2019
1. The ultimate most expensive island in the world : LANAI ISLAND
Cost : $610 MILLION Place : HAWAII Owned by : Larry Ellison
The Lanai Island is the most expensive island in Hawaii Owned by Larry Ellisonthe CEO of Oracle. His passion for cruising on the yacht, chilling in Lanai Island is the ideal method to have a little piece of heaven on the earth all to yourself. 98% of this island has a place with Larry Ellison, while the remainder of the 2% is possessed by the State.
2. NECKER ISLAND
Cost : $100 MILLION Place : BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS Owned by : Richard Branson
The perfect spot for your next family get away. This is the most ideal island to have your next lavish party. Changed into a swanky retreat, it can suit up to 28 visitors for an energizing excursion far from the bustling city life. Lavishness and Necker Island go connected giving the most laid back and colorful experience that your mind and soul needs.
3. RONDE ISLAND
Cost : $100 MILLION Place : GRENADA
It is the most expensive island in the Grenadines. Spread crosswise over 2000 acres of land, this huge island isn’t simply private it likewise offers beautiful scenes ever. A dip through the cave drives you to an amazing cave underground shining in stalactites and quartz precious stones. It is genuinely a hidden fortune in the Grenadines.
4. MACAPULE ISLAND
Cost : $95 MILLION Place : MEXICO
In respect to its size, Macapule Island in western Mexico appears to be right around a deal with its astounding 23km-distance across stretch of untouched wilderness.
A perfect area for a vacation, Macapule is isolated from Mexican territory by just a little portion of water, taking into consideration for easy entry. The closest worldwide air terminal is just 33 miles away.
5. CAYE CHAPEL ISLAND
Cost : $65 MILLION Place : BELIZE
The Caye Chapel Island, which is a golfer’s heaven. At $65 million, Caye Chapel is one of the most expensive islands in this world. Playing golf on the 18-hole golf course, with extravagant view and scenes that would blow your mind.
6. OMFORI ISLAND
Cost : $60 MILLION Place : GREECE
It could really be your very own private desert spring where you could absorb the best that Greece brings to the table. Greek islands are a definitive status symbol, you can be tasting champagne on the deck of huge yachts. Omfori Island is a private, inhabited, 1,112.00-acre of land.
7. HANS LOLLIK ISLANDS
Cost : $45 MILLION Place : US
This island perfect is a perfect area to go diving or swimming. Sit back on the shoreline watching the sun set. You could even go through the day fishing or going on a walk around the woods. With such a great amount on offer, you will be spoilt for decision. Its nearness to St. Thomas Island makes it significantly all the more luring.
8. BIG DARBY ISLAND
Cost : $39 MILLION Place : BAHAMAS
The Bahamas are the ideal spot for a mid year break to absorb the sun. Owning a private island in this tropical heaven would be the good to beat all. The Big Darby Island will set you back by $40 million however it will likewise offer you the extreme life that you so hunger for.
9. CERRALVO ISLAND
Cost : $35 MILLION Place : MEXICO
This island is known for its rich marine life, which is perfect for fishing, Swordfish, Golden Grouper and Sailfish are only a couple of the assortment of fish that you can discover in the waters along with this island.
10. BIRD CAY ISLAND
Cost : $28 MILLION Place : BAHAMAS
The island is all around secured on all sides by neighboring islands and sand banks. This private island is perfect as a Boutique Resort. The island offer 4.75 miles of water facing, sandy shorelines, clear precious stone waters, impeccable atmosphere & lavish tropical vegetation.
If you like this post please comment below and share. If you like this page, do follow us on Facebook to be updated with our latest post or simply subscribe.
You might as well like these similar posts :