F.R.I.E.N.D.S is probably one of the most watched series of all times and everyone enjoys watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. There are several people who still watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S regularly and if you are one of them, we’re sure you would be knowing a lot about your favorite stars.
But, Did you know these fun facts about your favorite casts of F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
1. Courteney Cox was a neat freak just like her character in F.R.I.E.N.D.S as Monica.
Cox was a neat freak just like her character as Monica Geller in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. “She has the neatest dressing room. She even cleans up the other actors’ dressing rooms because she won’t go in there if they are too messy.” said her co-creator Marta Kauffman to the Los Angeles Times in 1995.
2. Jennifer Aniston’s Hair Stylist was stoned while he did the “Rachel” Haircut.
McMillan, the “Friends” star’s longtime friend and stylist, told Women’s Wear Daily that he was stoned in 1994 when he chopped her locks into the layered, shoulder-length ‘do. He also said he used more than his imagination when he created Jennifer Aniston’s oft-copied haircut “The Rachel.”
3. Jennifer Aniston became one of the highest paid actresses in a television show at $1 million per episode.
That isn’t less at all. After 238 Episodes of hit series “Rachel” was paid the highest in television series , up to $1 million per episode. The stars were paid $75,000 per episode in season three, $85,000 in season four, $100,000 in season five, $125,000 in season six, $750,000 in seasons seven and eight, and $1 million in seasons nine and ten, making Aniston, Cox, and Kudrow the highest paid TV actresses of all-time
4. Jennifer Aniston’s best friend in real life is her F.R.I.E.N.D.S co-star Courteney Cox.
Well, that is nothing to be surprised… The whole show gave us 10 seasons of friendship goals.
5. Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer played Super Mario between takes.
After the stressful takes after takes after takes, Joey, Chandler & Ross would play Super Mario. Quite a fun thing to kill time (and stress?)
6. Phoebe in real life is “very Smart”.
US Weekly noted that Kudrow “would seem to have nothing in common with Phoebe except the way she delivers one-liners”. Also, describing her as an “academic wiz”, Cox claimed Kudrow was “the smartest person I know.”
7.The fountain from the opening credits isn’t in Manhattan.
The fountain from friends theme song is not from New York. It is actually from Burbank, California, on Warner Brothers’ Ranch.
8. The peephole on the door in Monica’s Apartment was a broken Mirror.
The yellow frame around the peephole in Monica’s apartment originally had a mirror in it. It was accidentally broken by one of the crew members during the early stages of filming, but the producers thought it looked good so they left it there.
9. The orange iconic couch in Central Perk Cafe was found in the basement.
The very famous couch in Central Perk cafe, the one where the Friends actors hang out, was initially found in the basement of Warner Bro’s Studio.
10. If not for the present cast it could have been Hank Azaria as Joey, Leah Remini as Monica, Jon Cryer as Chandler, Ellen DeGeneres as Phoebe, Eric McCormack as Ross and Tea Leoni as Rachel.
They all auditioned for the roles. Hank Azaria as Joey, Leah Remini as Monica, Jon Cryer as Chandler, Ellen DeGeneres as Phoebe, Eric McCormack as Ross and Tea Leoni as Rachel were the closest to get selected. Ellen DeGeneres decided not to take the role of Phoebe.